You ever feel in a rut? That feeling you get when you feel like your life is going nowhere? You can’t see where you’re going and it almost seems like everything is going in slow motion?
Recently, through this year, I have had that feeling. Everything seems gray and I have no idea what’s even going on.
At 22 years old, you would think that everything would be awesome, but lately it’s as though I have been stuck in the moment.
Stuck in the moment where I do not know where I will be in a matter of a few months.
Stuck in the moment where I don’t know how I will be able to pay off my college debt.
Does this sound familiar to you? Does this relate to you?
After chapel at CBC, I waited to hear on God and I came to one conclusion.
One reason why it’s so hard for some to hear God’s voice is because they don’t wait on it.
God spoke many things into my life and I believe that some who may come across this blog will agree that it will touch their hearts as well.
(1) Happiness apart from God will only come in spurts of temporary fulfillment.
(2) Hell is full of well-meaning, well-intentioned people. What will you do about that?
(3) I will supply for all of your needs.
(4) You see in the short-term, but I (God) am preparing you for the long-term.
(5) Rely upon my (God’s) Spirit.
Be Encouraged This Day. Follow His plan for your life. The lamp unto your feet only moves when you take that Step!!